Windows 11 brings you closer to what you love
|Operating system||Windows 11 Home *1|
|Office||Office Home and Student 2021 included|
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor
(Quad Cores, 12M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
(Quad Cores, 8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|RAM capacity||16GB LPDDR4X-4266(on board)(Dual Channel Support)|
|Internal storage *2||SSD PCIe, 1TB, M.2SSD PCIe, 512 GB, M.2|
|Display||13.3”, LED display, Full HD, Anti-glare display, Touch, 1,920 x 1,080 pixel, NTSC 72%, sRGB Typ.100% (Up to 95%) 400 nits [*3],76.0% AAR,16:9|
|Hinge||about 360 degree|
|Graphics *4||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 6 / IEEE802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n (2x2) and Bluetooth® v5.1|
|Camera||Front: FHD IR camera (Supporting Windows Hello), Rear: 5M Camera|
x1 Combo Audio/ Microphone
x1 USB3.2 (Gen2) Type-C™ (with power delivery functionality*5, DisplayPort ALT Mode Supported)
x1 USB3.2 (Gen1) Type-C™
x2 USB3.2 (Gen1) Type-A™ (x1 with Anytime USB charge function)
x1 Ethernet RJ-45
x1 SD (supports SD, SDHC, SDXC)
|Keyboard and pointing devices||
US Layout Keyboard with backlit
Number of keyboard keys: 84, Keyboard pitch: 19 mm, Keyboard stroke: 1.5 mm
Multi gesture touchpad with integrated mouse button functionality
Stylus Pen stored in pen garage
Quick Notes for Pen Button
|Security||Fujitsu BIOS/ Hard Disk password protection
Security lock (lock to be purchased separately)
|Additional Software||Function Key Lock Utility for Laptop
Mic Mute Utility
Application Panel Utility
Pointing Device Utility for Precision Touchpad
Function Manager - Fan
Intel(R) Graphics Command Center
USB Type-C charge and feeding power utility
Quick Note Taking
|AC Adapter||19 V/ 65 W (3.42 A), 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz, 3-pin (grounded) stick type|
|Battery *6||50Wh, 11.0 hrs *6|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||309 x 214.8 x 16.9 mm|
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality.
Windows 11 is automatically updated, which is always enabled.
ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
- GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes, when referring to hard disk drive capacity. Accessible capacity may vary, also depending on used software. Up to 20 GB of HDD space is reserved for system recovery
- Although the panel performance itself is 400 nits, the touch panel transmittance is 84.9% (TYP). So the total brightness as a total PC decreases by 15% to around 340 nits (TYP).
- Shared memory depending on main memory size and operating system.
- If the device can supply 7.5W (5V/1.5 A) or more, the main unit can be charged.
The device which can supply 45W (20V/2.25A) or more is needed when the main unit is charged while using a PC. However, operation of all compatible devices is not guaranteed.
- Comes with a built-in battery pack. Do not remove or replace it yourself.
- Battery runtime information is based on worldwide acknowledged BAPCo® MobileMark® 2018 (office productivity) and Windows 10 pre-installed system. Battery runtime information may vary between Windows 10 pre-installed system and Windows 11 pre-installed one. Refer to www.bapco.com for additional details.
The BAPCo® MobileMark® Benchmark provides results that enable direct product comparisons between manufacturers.
It does not guarantee any specific battery runtime which actually can be lower and may vary depending on product model, configuration, application and power management settings.
The battery capacity decreases slightly with every re-charge and over its lifetime.
- Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.